Not what I planned but.....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
This is not what I planned when I decided to open a B & B, but it really is too good to passs up.
I have a student intern booked in for 11 weeks starting April 1. His parents were told it is a shared bath (as just in case I got other booking here and there). Well it looks as if he will be sharing the bath for a few weeks. I had a call today for 6 weeks. Solid revenue for the shoulder season with my best room still available. Now I WILL have my gazebo!!

Congratulations!!
thumbs_up.gif

That's wonderful! I'm sure it lifts some weight off your shoulders. It'll be tough not ever having the house totally to yourself, but you'll reap the rewards $! Gazebo, here you come!
I was just told by my contractor that it's going to cost us as much for him to put it up as we paid for it! This is one project I don't want to have to do ourselves. If it's not secured down properly we'll end up with a gazebo in the house because of our strong winds!

That's wonderful! I'm sure it lifts some weight off your shoulders. It'll be tough not ever having the house totally to yourself, but you'll reap the rewards $! Gazebo, here you come!
I was just told by my contractor that it's going to cost us as much for him to put it up as we paid for it! This is one project I don't want to have to do ourselves. If it's not secured down properly we'll end up with a gazebo in the house because of our strong winds!.
I may wait for my daughter to be making a visit to purchase it. Will be a small one, but she is my building guru. Grandsons that may have been able to do it just left.

Back