Note found in Hillsville hotel room sparks investigation

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Note found in Hillsville hotel room sparks investigation
We have discussed the what if's before on the forum when there was a fire at a B&B, a death in a room at a B&B, someone fell and broke a bone at a B&B, a so called teacher-student at a B&B, and so forth...
Here is an interesting situation in the news today. (click the link above). We have discussed the need to see each guest who stays in a room, for various reasons. We have also discussed dogs and children being snuck in...

That's not good!.....We had a lady that stayed with us for a week a few years ago. She told us she would not need any house keeping during the week and not to go in her room. She said she just wanted her privacy. She told us she was a school principle and she just needed a break from people after the school year. I understand that. It still puzzled me a little. She did come to breakfast and was normal to talk to. On the fifth day of her staying with us curiosity got the best of us. I wanted to make sure our property was not being damaged. So after she left, we went and had a look at the room. She had enough food to feed an army! I do not need to go into detail at why she would be so hungry! But yes, we found plenty of that to! We didn't know what to do! Call the cops? Wait it out? After all she rented the room and said no one was to go in. I will never agree to that again!

oh no! sad and creepy. makes me wonder if the child in the surveillance video was using the name she was told to use. 'rented a room for one but surveillance video showed he was with a young girl.'

That's not good!.....We had a lady that stayed with us for a week a few years ago. She told us she would not need any house keeping during the week and not to go in her room. She said she just wanted her privacy. She told us she was a school principle and she just needed a break from people after the school year. I understand that. It still puzzled me a little. She did come to breakfast and was normal to talk to. On the fifth day of her staying with us curiosity got the best of us. I wanted to make sure our property was not being damaged. So after she left, we went and had a look at the room. She had enough food to feed an army! I do not need to go into detail at why she would be so hungry! But yes, we found plenty of that to! We didn't know what to do! Call the cops? Wait it out? After all she rented the room and said no one was to go in. I will never agree to that again!.
that much food could be bulemia - ie throw it up so no limits on what you can eat or could be for competitive eating - could be in training - there is big money in that at the moment.

That's not good!.....We had a lady that stayed with us for a week a few years ago. She told us she would not need any house keeping during the week and not to go in her room. She said she just wanted her privacy. She told us she was a school principle and she just needed a break from people after the school year. I understand that. It still puzzled me a little. She did come to breakfast and was normal to talk to. On the fifth day of her staying with us curiosity got the best of us. I wanted to make sure our property was not being damaged. So after she left, we went and had a look at the room. She had enough food to feed an army! I do not need to go into detail at why she would be so hungry! But yes, we found plenty of that to! We didn't know what to do! Call the cops? Wait it out? After all she rented the room and said no one was to go in. I will never agree to that again!.
that much food could be bulemia - ie throw it up so no limits on what you can eat or could be for competitive eating - could be in training - there is big money in that at the moment.
Just last night we stopped at dollar tree and in front of us in line was a lady who had on a ton of makeup and a skeleton face, a big jacket and many layers. Her legs were as big around as my wrist. She had an entire cartload of junk from the dollar tree, food items.
My daughters found it strange, and this lady strange, and I just thought about this comment here on the forum.

Back