Noticing a trend

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Arks Thanks, I’ll take a look at that! Am I right in assuming it won’t allow a one night stay if you have weekends, say, set for a two night min?

Another one on the Properties Tab you might want to look at, if you're interested. Select Properties Tab then on the left at the bottom select Yield Management. This is where supply and demand can earn you some easy extra money, like several hundred dollars/year, with no effort!

You can set ResKey to, for example, charge $X more if it's the last room available on that date, or charge $X less if it's 2 days out and you still have rooms available, so you want to offer an incentive to book one.

This is what the big hotels do. We might as well benefit from it, too, since, in my opinion, it only has an up side.

Another one on the Properties Tab you might want to look at, if you're interested. Select Properties Tab then on the left at the bottom select Yield Management. This is where supply and demand can earn you some easy extra money, like several hundred dollars/year, with no effort!

You can set ResKey to, for example, charge $X more if it's the last room available on that date, or charge $X less if it's 2 days out and you still have rooms available, so you want to offer an incentive to book one.

This is what the big hotels do. We might as well benefit from it, too, since, in my opinion, it only has an up side.

Thank you very much. This is all very helpful, Arks.

Amen to that. Luddite that I am, I only just last week figured out how to set a two night minimum. The Reskey forum was instrumental in getting that done!

Back