Now this is so special.....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooseberry

Reaction score
I feel very special now and I like to share it with all of you.
A Guest from a couple of days ago wrote this beautiful poem in our guest book:
" We've travelled several thousand miles; now we're back to where wwe've been.
Had another great night's sleep, here at the Mooseberry Inn.
They also went the extra mile; and made my Mom's stay finer,
by taking extra effort by bringing in a recliner.
Maggie's breakfast is delicious; especially shared with other guests,
who also found this quiet spot and got a good night's rest.
So thank you to this family, who made this gentle spot;
To rest from day long travels, you will not be forgot."

Beautiful. What an affirmation that you are doing a good job... Congratulations
thumbs_up.gif

Very cool!
Hmmmm...hatches the idea for a variation on tripadvisor where all reviews must be done in poetry. ...... but then I'd have to develop a limerick filter LOL

Very cool!
Hmmmm...hatches the idea for a variation on tripadvisor where all reviews must be done in poetry. ...... but then I'd have to develop a limerick filter LOL.
swirt said:
Very cool!
Hmmmm...hatches the idea for a variation on tripadvisor where all reviews must be done in poetry. ...... but then I'd have to develop a limerick filter LOL
You had to mention limericks, didn't you? Now all I can do is sit here and think...There once was an inn in...

Very cool!
Hmmmm...hatches the idea for a variation on tripadvisor where all reviews must be done in poetry. ...... but then I'd have to develop a limerick filter LOL.
swirt said:
Very cool!
You had to mention limericks, didn't you? Now all I can do is sit here and think...There once was an inn in...
Bree said:
swirt said:
Very cool!
Nantucket?
498862.gif

How very nice indeed. I think I would have this written in a nice font and framed for your desk to brighten up each day.

You ARE special!!!
It's these kind of gestures that let us know we're doing the right thing and we're in the right business.
WAY TO GO!

thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
lovely!
this is familiar ~ did someone else have a guest who wrote a poem in their guest book?

Thanks all of you for the nice comments :)
The poem did really make me feel special and I will print it out and frame it.
The poem is already on my front page of my website.....
Gee, my DH NEVER wrote a poem for me...haha

Back