NY: Join Bescover's VP Marie Lanier at the Empire State Bed and Breakfast Association's Annual Meeting Nov 7

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcZ

Reaction score
Bescover's VP, Marie Lanier will be speaking at the Otesaga Hotel in Cooperstown, NY on November 7, 2012. Marie will speak on "Mobile Money....Is it flowing into your B&B?" Did you realize that 34 million travelers use their mobile devices to research travel BEFORE they book, and that their preferred method is,not surprisingly, their phone? Marie will offer information and marketing strategies to target the mobile user.
For more information regarding the meeting, please visit http://www.esbba.com/conference.php

Thank you Marc for the info. Mobile is an area most ignore but it is not going away! Even my sister who cannot turn on a pc, uses her mobile device for everything now. She skipped that step, and many more may be doing it as well.

I know this all too well, the mobile version of my website is needing a bit of a tweak :(

Isn't this the company that had the billing fiasco this year?

Isn't this the company that had the billing fiasco this year?.
Yes Eric it is!~ I'm surprised to see they are still out there. They are the ones that changed from Lanier to Bescover or whatever it's called now. Big billing fiasco was on the PAII forum.
Riki

I don't want to get myself in any hot water here, so I will just state that Bescover is rated F by the Better Business Bureau regarding the billing issues.
If you go to bbb.com there is 1 unresolved complaint that sums up the problem.

Having dealt with Laniers in person in the past, I would not walk across the street to take another of their surveys "hear on of their keynote addresses".

Back