Odd Guestbook Entry

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendydk

Reaction score
Had some wacky repeats stay this weekend, and left this note in the room journal:
"This room was alive with lovemaking for the entire weekend. A totality of loving mental, emotional and physical. Surrounded by the warmth of this house and it's keepers, how could it be otherwise?!"
I'm thinking of ripping that page out. It cracks me up because I know them, but other guests might not be amused. What do you think??

i say 'leave it'.
heart.gif

I think it's funny. was it meant to be amusing? I would leave it in
teeth_smile.gif

It was left in the room journal? Even though it is a B&B room, I don't think any guests want a reminder of other guests "doing it" in the bed they are sleeping in. Yuk! I'd take it out.

It was left in the room journal? Even though it is a B&B room, I don't think any guests want a reminder of other guests "doing it" in the bed they are sleeping in. Yuk! I'd take it out..
I would take it as a compliment to your establishment. Leave it in. Perhaps it will relight some old fires for some of your guests and they will follow their example.

Definitely leave it in. It'll stand out from the monotomy of the other positive reviews. Give your guests something to laugh about.

Yuck.....! When I first read it I thought they were referring to a foursome (sorry....
embaressed_smile.gif
). To me it's a little too much peace, love and hippy-ness.

It was left in the room journal? Even though it is a B&B room, I don't think any guests want a reminder of other guests "doing it" in the bed they are sleeping in. Yuk! I'd take it out..
I had the same feeling. Others don't want to know about what others are doing in that bed. If it were me I would take it out too. I am suprised how many would leave it in.

How boring life would be if we were all the same!
wink_smile.gif
Leave it in.
Bill

I too am surprised at how many people would leave this in, but you know, if the positions expressed on this topic are any indication of how many would get a kick out of it and how many would be turned off, I'm counting 9 to 7 in favor of leaving it in. Who'da thunk it ...
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
Personally, I would still take it out, but that's just me.

So then y'all suggest I should leave the lipstick mark I found on the headboard?
Yes, it is true, I could never make something like that up.
Nope, other guests don't need to be reminded what went on before them, they think they are the only guests there. Just like reminders about provolactics in a guest room/bathroom, it would be terribly offensive to some of our antiquated guests.

I too am surprised at how many people would leave this in, but you know, if the positions expressed on this topic are any indication of how many would get a kick out of it and how many would be turned off, I'm counting 9 to 7 in favor of leaving it in. Who'da thunk it ...
Personally, I would still take it out, but that's just me..
SecondAct said:
Personally, I would still take it out, but that's just me.
The one offended guest would be the one to write a bad TA review...that's all I'm sayin' - stuff like this could go terribly wrong. Just be careful.

Back