Off topic- word association study

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
This study in Belgium is looking for native English speakers to take a word association test:
http://www.smallworldofwords.com/tests/

I have a feeling they're going to send people in white coats to pick me up. Some of my responses were quite off the wall, though in my mind I had logical reasons for each!

Joey Bloggs said:
I took it twice, once with 9 questions and once with 18. Got the same result both times:
Your are "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington". Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personality.
I never would have come up with that, but I guess I tend to agree. James Stewart talked faster than I do, though.

While taking my teaching certificate we were given the test of personality (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator). The long form. They tested me and then the teacher insisted on testing me a second time. The result were the same... I was smack dab in the middle... neither introvert nor extrovert, etc. Odd... just odd.

Joey Bloggs said:
I took it twice, once with 9 questions and once with 18. Got the same result both times:
Your are "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington". Determining and doing the right thing is the foundation of your personality.
I never would have come up with that, but I guess I tend to agree. James Stewart talked faster than I do, though.
Another "Mr. Smith.." here. I wonder if a lot of innkeepers get this movie profile. Anyone else take that test?

On the movie test I was 'The Godfather' and on the famous people, I was 'Mother Teresa'. Lets see, could you get more opposite??? Gave me a good laugh though! Hmmm....maybe I run a tight ship but am kind to people????

On the movie test I was 'The Godfather' and on the famous people, I was 'Mother Teresa'. Lets see, could you get more opposite??? Gave me a good laugh though! Hmmm....maybe I run a tight ship but am kind to people????.
Breakfast Diva said:
On the movie test I was 'The Godfather' and on the famous people, I was 'Mother Teresa'. Lets see, could you get more opposite??? Gave me a good laugh though! Hmmm....maybe I run a tight ship but am kind to people????
FYI the questions vary, we all did it here (four people) and had different questions each time.
So what you say is I will rough you up and then help you eat your breakfast...
I was the godfather too.

On the movie test I was 'The Godfather' and on the famous people, I was 'Mother Teresa'. Lets see, could you get more opposite??? Gave me a good laugh though! Hmmm....maybe I run a tight ship but am kind to people????.
On famous leaders I was Albert Einstein.

Back