Officially on the market!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Well, we bit the bullet! We are going to sell. After interviewing three realtors we found the right one that we feel will really do a good job for us.
It was kinda bitter sweet signing the papers to list this love of ours. We started from scratch and built it up to what it is now. I know it will be hard to let it go, but we must. I have totally loved this home and our wonderful guests out here.
We are looking for another B&B back home where we are closer to family (in WA). So when this one sells, hopefully we will have one lined up out there.
~~~ sigh~~~

fingers crossed you get the sale you want and hopefully to people you feel happy selling to. My neighbour and friend is selling to spend more time with the children and has an attitude of Ive put it on the market so thats that done then and is now looking for part time jobs! I havn't the heart to tell her its probably going to be another 2 years and the kids will be off at uni!

Back