Officially...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethbay

Reaction score
...we got the job! Yesterday was our last interview and last night at 10pm we were officially offered the job and we accepted.
YAY!

Congratulations!!!!
thumbs_up.gif

It really sounds like you've done your homework and know what your new work will entail. I think you will be a great fit, and hope you will keep us all posted as you make the transition!

Thank y'all! At the meeting with the board yesterday, the gentlemen asked us why we would want a position, at our age (they made us feel like teenagers!) when we still perhaps had so much living to do. I answered quite frankly, "At what age should we stop to smell the roses...enjoy sunsets...slow down?" I think that kind of sealed the deal. LOL

Thank y'all! At the meeting with the board yesterday, the gentlemen asked us why we would want a position, at our age (they made us feel like teenagers!) when we still perhaps had so much living to do. I answered quite frankly, "At what age should we stop to smell the roses...enjoy sunsets...slow down?" I think that kind of sealed the deal. LOL.
Congratulations!!! A toast to you (well maybe a little later in the day)! And what beautiful sunsets they are....
wink_smile.gif

Great..hope this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. We'll be waiting for stories :)

Congratulations!! You are right, now is the time to follow your dreams - later is too late because for most people later never happens.

Congratulations !!! I hope it's everything you think it'll be and more! I agree with Gillum House....NOW is the time to follow your heart and dreams. Keep us informed of how it goes with all the "boys". I'm sure you'll have some interesting stories. 15 men sleeping in one room.....I can't imagine!!!!
HAHAHA
whattha.gif
cheers.gif

Congratulations. *goes to get the bottle of bubbly from the chillabrator*

Ethbay said:
...we got the job! Yesterday was our last interview and last night at 10pm we were officially offered the job and we accepted.
YAY!
Guess I missed something. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ethbay said:
YAY!
Guess I missed something. I have no idea what you're talking about..
Oh I'm SO glad someone else wrote that - I found myself madly scrolling down trying to find out WHAT fun, exciting job was in the works?

Back