Oh it's cold oh it's hot

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I don't know about you but rarely is it 73 degrees perfect temp all round. I check one guest in "Oh it's cold" then next room, same temp mind you "Oh it's warm"
whattha.gif

If you have carried your bags from the car, stressed over where to park and driven 300 miles today - it is hot. If you have gone a few miles, stuffed around and checked in wearing a tank top and shorts - it is cold.
Heck right now my face is hot and my feet are cold!

It's the same thing with matresses, is it too hard or too soft. Had different complaint about the same bed. SOmeone I know how a particularly high maintenance guest who complained about the matress. They told her they would change it during the day, but they forgot. Next morning she was telling others in her party how much better the bed was.

It's the same thing with matresses, is it too hard or too soft. Had different complaint about the same bed. SOmeone I know how a particularly high maintenance guest who complained about the matress. They told her they would change it during the day, but they forgot. Next morning she was telling others in her party how much better the bed was..
Highlands John said:
It's the same thing with matresses, is it too hard or too soft. Had different complaint about the same bed. SOmeone I know how a particularly high maintenance guest who complained about the matress. They told her they would change it during the day, but they forgot. Next morning she was telling others in her party how much better the bed was.
Did she look like this?
princess-pea.jpg

we've had absolutely scorching weather for the last 3 days! (ie better than all summer) can't believe it!

we've had absolutely scorching weather for the last 3 days! (ie better than all summer) can't believe it!.
we've had absolutely scorching weather for the last 3 days! (ie better than all summer) can't believe it!
You're saying scorching is a good thing? You'd LOVE the sauna called Arkansas, at the same latitude as Marbella, Spain but without the cool sea breeze. I love to travel in the UK where it's comfortable in July and August! Can't stand scorching weather!

we've had absolutely scorching weather for the last 3 days! (ie better than all summer) can't believe it!.
I don't want to know. It's miserable here. I'm fed up with every time I put on the TV or radio I get "It's record breaking temperatures again".... blah blah blah..... leave me alone!!!
cry_smile.gif

Back