OH MY! I know these people!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Gate crashers at the State Dinner..OH MY...I KNOW THEM!!!! I am shocked but not surprised. They think they belonged there:) He is a big shot winery guy in N. Va.

What this shows is just how vulnerable this country still is, that ANYONE can get into the White House let alone the country. I must put a muzzle on now before I get slapped.

How did they get passed the people who check who comes in??? Don't you have to have some sort of invitation with ID's????? If I get dressed up in glitter can I just walk in too?? Me thinks it was either a set up for publicity or they knew or paid off those door keepers.

We've been to the winery a few times...they were always a little snooty to us, and it's been something of a joke among our friends. I was reading the story this morning and could not believe it when I saw their names.
Seems like a really dumb thing to try to do - and especially dumb to brag about it on FB afterwards....

We've been to the winery a few times...they were always a little snooty to us, and it's been something of a joke among our friends. I was reading the story this morning and could not believe it when I saw their names.
Seems like a really dumb thing to try to do - and especially dumb to brag about it on FB afterwards.....
I worked with them on a PR thing with wineries & B & B's for the Godspeed Jamestown Celebration. One article called them "would be" socialites..obviously they don't know their background. WHen you play polo with Prince Phillip...I think you are a socialite:) He could sell snow to Eskimo's...so no wonder they made it into the party! But..they still were in the wrong..and the Secret Service..someone is in deep DOO DOO:-(

Seems like a really dumb thing to try to do - and especially dumb to brag about it on FB afterwards.....
I worked with them on a PR thing with wineries & B & B's for the Godspeed Jamestown Celebration. One article called them "would be" socialites..obviously they don't know their background. WHen you play polo with Prince Phillip...I think you are a socialite:) He could sell snow to Eskimo's...so no wonder they made it into the party! But..they still were in the wrong..and the Secret Service..someone is in deep DOO DOO:-(
I think you can still be a 'wannabe socialite' even if you're in the polo game. They got into the dinner, still doesn't make them movers & shakers, just makes them gate crashers. Didn't one newscast say they were in the running to be on one of those 'Housewives of...' TV shows?
If pix showed up immediately on their FB pages it was all for publicity. People with class don't do that sort of thing.
And, yes, heads should roll in the Secret Service.

What this shows is just how vulnerable this country still is, that ANYONE can get into the White House let alone the country. I must put a muzzle on now before I get slapped..
They probably used some Chicago politics methods.

She was one of the models in the VA "Live with passion" ad or whatever that was. Yeah, putting that on FB really says you have a lot of class. NOT! All it says is that you have brass ones.
I think that they should definitely check into exactly how they were able to get in if they didn't have an official invitation. Anyone who assisted them should be fired.

they were just married in august?
how old are they, do you know? i mentioned age and someone told me i am incorrect, that they are much older than i thought.
i think they are very disrespectful if they weren't invited (now their attorney is saying they were) ... it's one thing to crash a fancy wedding or party for kicks or to get attention or to try to get on the next silly reality show. but you can't go crashing state dinners. oh wait, i guess even if charges get brought against you, it can get you on larry king and other talk shows, the buzz is huge and we're even talking about them here ~ which is what they wanted, or she wouldn't have posted on facebook about it.
ps ~ living in a dream world? reminds me of someone we used to know.
''Several press accounts, including a November 2008 Washington Post report, identify Michaele Salahi as a former cheerleader for the Washington Redskins. And photos posted to the 44-year-old's Facebook page show a beaming Salahi -- pompoms in hand -- at a September 2009 Redskins cheerleader "alumni get together."
But the team told FoxNews.com it's never heard of Salahi. Michael Pehanich, Redskins assistant director of communications, and Terri Lamb, president of the Redskins' cheerleader alumni association, said Friday that they have "no records to indicate she was a cheerleader for the team."
Salahi, whose maiden name is Holt, also claims on her Facebook page to have modeled for a number of top fashion and women's magazines, including Vogue, Elle Magazine and Victoria's Secret.
But a spokeswoman for Victoria's Secret told FoxNews.com on Friday that Salahi did not model for the company.'' Fox News

they were just married in august?
how old are they, do you know? i mentioned age and someone told me i am incorrect, that they are much older than i thought.
i think they are very disrespectful if they weren't invited (now their attorney is saying they were) ... it's one thing to crash a fancy wedding or party for kicks or to get attention or to try to get on the next silly reality show. but you can't go crashing state dinners. oh wait, i guess even if charges get brought against you, it can get you on larry king and other talk shows, the buzz is huge and we're even talking about them here ~ which is what they wanted, or she wouldn't have posted on facebook about it.
ps ~ living in a dream world? reminds me of someone we used to know.
''Several press accounts, including a November 2008 Washington Post report, identify Michaele Salahi as a former cheerleader for the Washington Redskins. And photos posted to the 44-year-old's Facebook page show a beaming Salahi -- pompoms in hand -- at a September 2009 Redskins cheerleader "alumni get together."
But the team told FoxNews.com it's never heard of Salahi. Michael Pehanich, Redskins assistant director of communications, and Terri Lamb, president of the Redskins' cheerleader alumni association, said Friday that they have "no records to indicate she was a cheerleader for the team."
Salahi, whose maiden name is Holt, also claims on her Facebook page to have modeled for a number of top fashion and women's magazines, including Vogue, Elle Magazine and Victoria's Secret.
But a spokeswoman for Victoria's Secret told FoxNews.com on Friday that Salahi did not model for the company.'' Fox News.
I should go take another look at those pix. She's starting to sound like one of my old guests who claimed to be an ex-cheerleader for the Vikings. And lots of other stories she told while she was here...

so odd. i guess they really really REALLY want to be on that tv show. nice looking couple, bold as they come ... too bad. because they are obviously able to schmooze with anyone. they went too far. why is their winery in trouble?

I'm not sure but I think the winery is closed and the family is fighting over it. I think the parents owned it and died or something but it's not being maintained at all if I'm correct.
Riki

Back