oil spills around the world

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link that doesn't take you to a Face Book warning page. Different news source, similar story.

Danger, Will Robinson! You are heading into political territory. I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there for the discussion and debate about oil spills and environmental awareness - let's not do it here.

This is a very touchy subject right now, VERY TOUCHY. This is not an innkeeping subject.

This is a very touchy subject right now, VERY TOUCHY. This is not an innkeeping subject..
Joey Bloggs said:
This is a very touchy subject right now, VERY TOUCHY. This is not an innkeeping subject.
Agreed, from ONE that has been keeping her mouth (via taped fingers) quiet about this here.

Good God, don't get us all lathered up!

Danger, Will Robinson! You are heading into political territory. I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there for the discussion and debate about oil spills and environmental awareness - let's not do it here..
muirford said:
Danger, Will Robinson! You are heading into political territory. I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there for the discussion and debate about oil spills and environmental awareness - let's not do it here.
Danger, danger Will Robinson is right.
Really don't think this forum can be going in this direction without kicking up a political conversation.
Let's not go there.

I agree with all of you - this is not the place to discuss this issue but we all need to know what is going on around us - strictly for your information.

We don't need to come to an innkeeping forum for World News. Pls refrain from posting political or even world news here unless it has innkeeping in the subject. Thank you.

I'll be removing this thread tomorrow before it becomes a lightning rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back