OJ verdict

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
well ...
today we have hooting and hollering in the breakfast room. seems a number of guests are happy with the OJ Simpson verdict.
it is so interesting that my guests are way more animated and interested in OJ than in the VP and upcoming election. now, some of the debate guests are still here and some are not, so it's not the exact same group of people. but the conversation is very loud and lively today.
i have not commented, i am just listening.

I think people get excited about celebrity stuff because it is manageable. The rest of it is almost horrific to think about.

I thought this topic would be about the verdict on the best kind of orange juice to serve. I'm disappointed.
sad_smile.gif

I thought this topic would be about the verdict on the best kind of orange juice to serve. I'm disappointed.
sad_smile.gif
yeah...who cares about him anyway??? I sure don't
ME...pulp free:)
Cold, not reconstituted and lots of it. Pulp matters not. I do like it more on the sweet side.
lol, me too. I thought it was a fresh squeezed or a favourite brand.
All these oranges here and we do the purchased OJ. Tried fresh squeezed, but would have to spend the afternoon the day before to get a jug of juice squeezed. Does any one sqeeze?

sad_smile.gif
yeah...who cares about him anyway??? I sure don't
ME...pulp free:)
Cold, not reconstituted and lots of it. Pulp matters not. I do like it more on the sweet side.
Bree said:
I second that

Back