OK, cropped...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I can't get it to come up yet. I keep reloading but still now showing.

Sorry I can't get it to come up yet. I keep reloading but still now showing..
Just scroll to the bottom of any page and click on "featured inns"
swirt said:
Ha, ha you are sooooo funny. Here we have been just hitting the links hoping to see whatever pic and there's the link at the bottom of the page. Hey, I never said I read everything!

OK, better. Still not quite right, tho. I think the pic just has too much detail for the size it gets squished into. Really, the porch pic was great. Very welcoming.

OK, better. Still not quite right, tho. I think the pic just has too much detail for the size it gets squished into. Really, the porch pic was great. Very welcoming..
Bree said:
...the porch pic was great. Very welcoming.
Just my $.02, but I really liked the porch photo. It was warm and welcoming.

Try cropping entire top half and most of right side...
Looks nice, though...
=)
Kk.

swirt said:
Ha, ha you are sooooo funny. Here we have been just hitting the links hoping to see whatever pic and there's the link at the bottom of the page. Hey, I never said I read everything!
Bree said:
swirt said:
I only did that to see the rotational forces at work.

Oh well, so much for trying to put up something different. Maybe next time....

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
I did it because I never noticed the link at the bottom of the page. Same way I don't remember that the reply box is at the bottom of the page when I can't find the 'reply' button anywhere.

Oh well, so much for trying to put up something different. Maybe next time.....
Look at it this way...that porch photo is one that reasonates with everyone. You want to go to that place (and that place in time).

Oh well, so much for trying to put up something different. Maybe next time.....
Look at it this way...that porch photo is one that reasonates with everyone. You want to go to that place (and that place in time).
I didn't go away mad - I just went with the concensus and went back to Come on in!!
I will be trying some others in the future.

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
There are more efficient ways to investigate Torque and angular momentum. I'm usually a pretty stable guy so all my Torques sum to zero. Sorry...physics humor.
poke.gif

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
There are more efficient ways to investigate Torque and angular momentum. I'm usually a pretty stable guy so all my Torques sum to zero. Sorry...physics humor.
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
Does Zorro have a horse named Torques that you help stable?
wink_smile.gif

=)
Kk.

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
wink_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Zorro's horse was Tornado (spanish toronado) which are caused by conservation of angular momentum.
tounge_smile.gif

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
wink_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Zorro's horse was Tornado (spanish toronado) which are caused by conservation of angular momentum.
tounge_smile.gif

OK...stop! My sides are hurting from all this laughing from the witicisms on here today.
teeth_smile.gif

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
Gee and here I thought you finally caved and started watching NASCAR.
omg_smile.gif

See there is a lot of physics in NASCAR. Like Bristol TN/VA besides the fact the town sits in two states - 4 G-force on that track. It is more like a velodrome. Can you imagine 4 g-'s on your neck and spine for 3 to 4 hours?
And you thought it was a hillbilly sport. See the fans are really all physics majors. LOL (that is laugh out loud, not lots of luck)

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
omg_smile.gif

See there is a lot of physics in NASCAR. Like Bristol TN/VA besides the fact the town sits in two states - 4 G-force on that track. It is more like a velodrome. Can you imagine 4 g-'s on your neck and spine for 3 to 4 hours?
And you thought it was a hillbilly sport. See the fans are really all physics majors. LOL (that is laugh out loud, not lots of luck)
Interesting, I hadn't heard of that before.

swirt said:
Bree said:
swirt said:
poke.gif

swirt said:
poke.gif
omg_smile.gif

swirt said:
TORQUE. A very familiar word in stock car racing.
This is the thing, when we have NASCAR weekends here - we have the most interesting guests. We don't get the sterotypical women in stilettos with big hair who go in the RV's and sip Bud.
In fact another innkeeper on the forum is not too far from Talledega AL and doesn't get stock car racing either, she might be able fill up on those weekends. That is I believe, the fastest track in NASCAR. The cars race in formation similar to a train, for the downforce effect. You know, slipstream. Then there is the clean air issue. The driver in the front gets the clean air intake and usually cannot be caught. This is all part of racing, the technical aspects.
So there are plenty of edumucated people into NASCAR the fasted growing sport, biggest fan base. And a few rednecks just for fun!

Back