ok, ok, I'll be brave... I'll post my website... briefly!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your website and your prices are very low for what you're offering aren't they? One question - does only one room have an ensuite?.
Yes, ginocat only one room has enuite. we'd like to put a bath in the others, but $$ prevents it right now.

The other room has a bath? It doesn't say on the website at all. If it is shared, put shared on there at least. Pertinent information is important.

The other room has a bath? It doesn't say on the website at all. If it is shared, put shared on there at least. Pertinent information is important..
Yes I agree that you need to say what the bathroom facilities are. I assume that if it doesn't say 'ensuite' or private then the bathrooms are shared but others may NOT assume that.

The other room has a bath? It doesn't say on the website at all. If it is shared, put shared on there at least. Pertinent information is important..
Yes I agree that you need to say what the bathroom facilities are. I assume that if it doesn't say 'ensuite' or private then the bathrooms are shared but others may NOT assume that.
I always think that if "private" isn't mentioned that they could be shared baths. I move on....

I assume if nothing is said about the bathroom that there IS a bathroom in the room. I do not care to share a bathroom with a stranger.....

Back