Ok thanks Ark.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
Sure wonder what happened. I never seen this before. But know I am not tech smart to forums. I am concerned that the two people on my ignore list can please be taken off as ignore . As I have no reason to put them on any list.
One I am not sure who it is but the other one is Gillium house. Please Swirt correct this please. Who is this big yellow puss ? I donot know???? But K ?plus the big yellow cat I do not need on any list. Please put these people back on my good list. I never had to ignore any one. Thank you

who is the first one? and i think its totally upto you that who you put where, on the bad list or on the good list, and believe me you would like your bad list empty than populated.!
I guess I did not explain this well. When I came on to site I could not post at all . Did not understand why I could not, SO as a result I was pushing the only buttons that I had on screen? a name I had not seen before Now I don't remember the only name but the avatar was a yellow cat . Two names came up One was K the other was. -----/ any ways I guess what I need to know is how do I get those people off my bad list that should not be on any bad list in the first place!!

Now I see thread list on comments viewing do I need to expanded it or flat list it or what?? . How do I erase my ignore list. As I do not want any one on any list!!! especially ignore list.No one bothers me so much that I need to put them on any list.

who is the first one? and i think its totally upto you that who you put where, on the bad list or on the good list, and believe me you would like your bad list empty than populated.!
I guess I did not explain this well. When I came on to site I could not post at all . Did not understand why I could not, SO as a result I was pushing the only buttons that I had on screen? a name I had not seen before Now I don't remember the only name but the avatar was a yellow cat . Two names came up One was K the other was. -----/ any ways I guess what I need to know is how do I get those people off my bad list that should not be on any bad list in the first place!!
Yellow cat is Baby Puss aka JS.

Yellow cat is Baby Puss aka JS.
aww light is on . For the love of mike I could not remember the yellow cats name. Sorry I am getting old brain falls me when I need it most. One sure sign if age catching up.

Now I see thread list on comments viewing do I need to expanded it or flat list it or what?? . How do I erase my ignore list. As I do not want any one on any list!!! especially ignore list.No one bothers me so much that I need to put them on any list..
Flower said:
Now I see thread list on comments viewing do I need to expanded it or flat list it or what?? . How do I erase my ignore list. As I do not want any one on any list!!! especially ignore list.No one bothers me so much that I need to put them on any list.
Were you able to unblock? If not, just go back to your ignore list and hit delete by their names. if that doesn't work then send an email to Swirt to correct for you.

Now I see thread list on comments viewing do I need to expanded it or flat list it or what?? . How do I erase my ignore list. As I do not want any one on any list!!! especially ignore list.No one bothers me so much that I need to put them on any list..
Flower said:
Were you able to unblock? If not, just go back to your ignore list and hit delete by their names. if that doesn't work then send an email to Swirt to correct for you.
Oh My gosh it worked Thank You. I sure do not know the inners works of forums. I don't even know how to get a hold of Swirt! I guess it the only know from day to day workingsof how to get here and how to log off. Sad I know. But now I am a wee bit wiser thanks to You Copperhead. Thanks to Ark. Much appreciated your help
heart.gif

Back