• Hello, if you cannot log in, please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the page for assistance.

Old posts from 12+ years

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Arks

Reaction score
I just checked, and it seems if you do a forum search, the old posts from the many years of the old forum website come up. That's absolutely wonderful. LOTS of knowledge and memories in those years on the old software. For instance, I still miss the wisdom of Don Draper and, of course, the forum's incredible all star, Joey Bloggs.

Arks

Reaction score
Yes, they finally sold it at a loss, and sold the furniture separately, also at a loss. I believe it's now a private residence.

They retired to a new dream home they built on the Atlantic coast "outer banks'. Their beloved dog died and they got a new puppy of the same breed. We were in contact for a while, then she suddenly dropped off the radar, deleted her Facebook account, never heard from again. I can only hope she and her Aussie husband have found the happiness they longed for. I'm sure they have!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last time we drove thru there (last year) the b&b was open. At least it showed up as a place to stay when I did a search. I was quite surprised!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time we drove thru there (last year) the b&b was open. At least it showed up as a place to stay when I did a search. I was quite surprised!
TA never takeks anything down. My friend told me she closed 8 years ago, did not look today, but last year they were still up on TA even after I personally did 2 posts stating they were closed (as they did when they closed).

muirford

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No, the place in Rocky Mount is open again with the same name, different innkeepers. At least it was pre-covid.