On line Res: Big News

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I know another thread is going on about this but I didn't want this to get burried in the commets:
BIG NEWS:
You all talked me into going online with reservations. I August we began our res system. I don't know if it was because of the online res or if it was timing or what but ..... The numbers are in: The first month with online reservations we MORE THAN DOUBLED our occupancy from last year! Also Sept and Oct were both doubled!
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I remember when you first posted your site here. You did so well, listened to the comments/criticisms/concerns and made some really nice changes to your website. I'm sure those changes, along with having the online booking availability, contributed MUCH to your increased numbers!
It's so nice when something you put a whole lot of thought and energy into bears great results...take time to savor it!!!

That's wonderful!!! I am so excited for you!
cheers.gif

Sunshine YOU ROCK!
I am so pleased!!!
It is terrific to see the immediate outcome of your effort isn't it. You went from a nice place to stay, to a nice place to stay with professional innkeepers, and that speaks volumes! I just looked and your reservationkey page looks delightful! I can see why it brought in more bookings!
online reservations is an amenity. Not only for your guests, but for you as well. :)

Thank you everyone! and I mean it! You all helped me so much. May you all be blesssed volumes for so willingly helping others!

That's GREAT!! Give yourself a big pat on the back for being open to everyone's suggestions!

Sunshine, that's awesome. This WILL actually change your life and your business forever.

Believe me online reservations makes all the difference people want the easy option give it to them. Making yourself easy to find and easy to work with and it makes a hugh difference. Best of luck with all future marketing.

Back