On-The-Go Granola Bars Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to ask y'all how would you store these for ON THE GO? Any ideas? I mean you can obv grab one to go, but what if you wanted one later on, how would you store "just one" not a container of them? I am going to make these but thought I would ask the experts first. :)

I need to ask y'all how would you store these for ON THE GO? Any ideas? I mean you can obv grab one to go, but what if you wanted one later on, how would you store "just one" not a container of them? I am going to make these but thought I would ask the experts first. :).
I think a good way would be to individually wrap some of them in wax paper, then just twist the ends (you may want to use twisties). They won't stick to wax paper and it should keep them fresh.

I need to ask y'all how would you store these for ON THE GO? Any ideas? I mean you can obv grab one to go, but what if you wanted one later on, how would you store "just one" not a container of them? I am going to make these but thought I would ask the experts first. :).
I think a good way would be to individually wrap some of them in wax paper, then just twist the ends (you may want to use twisties). They won't stick to wax paper and it should keep them fresh.
Breakfast Diva said:
AH HA! Thanks! That is a great idea.

Breakfast Diva said:
AH HA! Thanks! That is a great idea.
Or do the waxed paper wrap with the "drug store" wrap instead of the twistie ties (I can never seem to find them unless I am not looking for them).

Back