Once Again, Wise Ones Were Right

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowSocks

Reaction score
This is THE big weekend, the one I can guarantee to be booked solid every year. This morning I logged on, no new online reservations but 11 viewings of my availability calendar since yesterday.
So, 11 phone calls I didn't have to answer yesterday afternoon to say, "Gee, you should have booked three months ago like everyone else did!"
=)
Kk.

WOW, that seems like a lot of viewings in 1 night! Why the busy weekend? Is it College Orientation?

YS I love hearing your success stories!
11 phone calls - how much time WOULD that have wasted? MUCHO GRANDE!

Does the information that Webervations gives you about these views tell you that they were distinctly different computers? In other words, if the same person looked 11 different times, can you tell it was the same person/computer?

Does the information that Webervations gives you about these views tell you that they were distinctly different computers? In other words, if the same person looked 11 different times, can you tell it was the same person/computer?.
The new Webervations does - it gives the IP address so you can tell if it's the same. I don't remember if old Webervations did anything like that, but I don't think so.

It just says 11 viewings of our availability calendar.
Mid-Ohio Race Course (1/2 hour south of here) is having its Vintage Motorcycle Days, featuring Triumphs. One of our couples is riding one of the prettiest motorcycles I've ever seen, '01 Triumph. In conjunction with that, there are dirt track motorcycle races at our fairgrounds (2 miles south). This year they are doing two nights instead of one. Then there's a church conference at the university (2 blocks away). Then there's all the regular July stuff... reunions, weddings, etc.
We even had a guy stop by and ask about available rooms... he's staying at least 30-45 minutes north of here and would like to be closer to the Fairgrounds.
Yes!! Mucho time saved, when I didn't have extra time to spend!
=)
Kk.

Mid-Ohio Race Course (1/2 hour south of here) is having its Vintage Motorcycle Days, featuring Triumphs. One of our couples is riding one of the prettiest motorcycles I've ever seen, '01 Triumph. In conjunction with that, there are dirt track motorcycle races at our fairgrounds (2 miles south). This year they are doing two nights instead of one. Then there's a church conference at the university (2 blocks away). Then there's all the regular July stuff... reunions, weddings, etc.
We even had a guy stop by and ask about available rooms... he's staying at least 30-45 minutes north of here and would like to be closer to the Fairgrounds.
=)
Kk..
Oh yeah...we miss going to Mid Ohio. We used to go several times during the summer. Last week the Indy cars were there. did you get any business from that?

=)
Kk..
Oh yeah...we miss going to Mid Ohio. We used to go several times during the summer. Last week the Indy cars were there. did you get any business from that?
Oh, yes, full house last wekend, too! But this weekend is worse...
And two days in a row the "early" check in came late...
I'm definitely getting broken in!
=)
Kk.

Back