One Hundred Bed and Breakfasts Now Available for Aspiring Innkeepers - INN the news 11.04.08

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
One Hundred Bed and Breakfasts Now Available for Aspiring Innkeepers
PR.com (press release) - Levittown,NY,USA
“Many people dream of one day owning a bed and breakfast, but it can be difficult to find the right property. When looking at traditional real estate or ...

I have not even heard of this website, I hope the aspirings are reading this, it seems to be a good resource. Altho, I see a couple I believe have already been sold in our state that are still listed (not pending either) maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Hi JBJ,
I actually run the site, and it's nice to see that you found the press release. The site is still very new (about 3 months old) so I'm not surprised that you had not heard of it yet.
Can you let me know which properties may have already been sold? I don't actually post the content myself - inn owners or agents can post directly - but I'll reach out to the people who posted those listings to make sure they are still active.
Also, I'd definitely welcome feedback from anyone here in this forum. I'd love for this to become a good resource for you.
Thanks,
Zach
InnShopper.com

Hi JBJ,
I actually run the site, and it's nice to see that you found the press release. The site is still very new (about 3 months old) so I'm not surprised that you had not heard of it yet.
Can you let me know which properties may have already been sold? I don't actually post the content myself - inn owners or agents can post directly - but I'll reach out to the people who posted those listings to make sure they are still active.
Also, I'd definitely welcome feedback from anyone here in this forum. I'd love for this to become a good resource for you.
Thanks,
Zach
InnShopper.com.
Zach,
I came across your site a few months ago. I really like it. It is fairly easy to use. What I like best about it is that there is a different selection of inns for sale than on the other sites. I also like the 30, 60, and 90 day choices that you can look at. Keep up the good (in my opinion) work!

Wow, they sold?? They have not been up for sale for that long! I hope it's someone who we can work with! I'll have to find out! Exciting! We pick up there all the time for wine tours.
Riki

Welcome Zach! It is a great resource. We are happy to know of it.
This is the one I was told had sold.
I don't want to start rumors, this was just what some guests told me. COULD BE INCORRECT.

Thanks for posting this, JBJ, and for creating the site, Zach! It's now on my growing list of bookmarks.
JBJ, as far as I know, the b&b you refer to was still showing a couple of weeks ago, so that'd be mighty fast! Not saying you're wrong or your guests are, just... wow.

Thanks for posting this, JBJ, and for creating the site, Zach! It's now on my growing list of bookmarks.
JBJ, as far as I know, the b&b you refer to was still showing a couple of weeks ago, so that'd be mighty fast! Not saying you're wrong or your guests are, just... wow..
It can be a long time between going under contract and the actual closing, depending on the buyer's financing situation and if there is other real estate to sell. We didn't have either issue but still took three months to close.
They are no longer an SR inn so I won't hear if they have changed hands next week at the conference. Some others in the region that have been for sale are under contract, I believe.

I this innshopper is actually listed under the resource tab, I just came across it the other day and was wondering about it
teeth_smile.gif

I just wanted to get back to everyone and let you know that this listing is still for sale. The innkeepers sent me an email to confirm.
Thanks again for the kind comments and great feedback!
Zach

I just wanted to get back to everyone and let you know that this listing is still for sale. The innkeepers sent me an email to confirm.
Thanks again for the kind comments and great feedback!
Zach.
Oh yes that was the site someone mentioned....the owners also contacted me to say
"YES INDEED..we are still for sale!"

Back