One Hundred Top Summer Destinations (Thomas Shepherd Inn - Shepherdstown WV makes the list!)- INN the news 05.17.09

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were thrilled to see that the Moondance Ridge B&B was included in the New Paltz description! Don't know how it happened, but we're glad it did!!

Congrats, Thomas Shepherd. Nice photo of the inn also.
Congrats to you also Moondance.
[edited by swirt to protect the identity of somebody ;]

Welcome Moondance.
welcome.gif

Now, I really know that I need to get back up to Harper's Ferry and also see Shepherdstown! Congrats to the innkeepers!
cheers.gif

Welcome Moondance.
welcome.gif
Thanks... I've been reading for a few weeks, but hadn't commented yet. Just couldn't resist today.
I do enjoy all the great conversations here... :) kd
KDMoonDance said:
Thanks... I've been reading for a few weeks, but hadn't commented yet. Just couldn't resist today.
Moondance- I was in your neck of the woods recently! I'm waiting for that pedestrian/bike bridge to open in Oct! Spent the day at DIA in Beacon. I used to live in Highland & Pok and went to college in Newburgh.

Welcome Moondance.
welcome.gif
KDMoonDance said:
Moondance- I was in your neck of the woods recently! I'm waiting for that pedestrian/bike bridge to open in Oct! Spent the day at DIA in Beacon. I used to live in Highland & Pok and went to college in Newburgh.
Hi Bree. Please plan to stop by the next time you're in my neck of the woods! Just give a call... It's really perfect in the Hudson River Valley right now. This is my second year and I love life here!

Back