One year.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Handed Jill

Reaction score
...under our belts.
This past weekend marked the anniversary of having guests actually in rooms. It was nice, too - we had the BEST kind of guests. The kind we want to come back!
I still feel like a newbie...
I have learned some things - mainly, just because it worked last week doesn't mean it will this week.
I sure do appreciate all that I learn reading here. I don't have a lot of time to read, even less to post, but I wanted to take the time to express what a help this forum, and more inportantly, all its members are. Thanks.

Congrats! WELL DONE!
Maybe one day we will find out where you are... (hint hint)
Like the saying goes, we're all part of a body, some may be an arm some a foot and some an adenoid or thyroid, but we all have a part to do to make it work!
cheers.gif

Congrats!
Odd thing here- JUST this year have I started feeling like this is my own business and not soemthing I'm just 'minding' for someone else. 7 years!
Oh, and as for JB's analogy- I'll be the spleen. Har har.

Congratulations!!!
Totally know what you mean AI - we're also several years in, and I said just the other day that I've realised I suddenly no longer get butterflies when I see the check-in people pulling into the drive, no longer come out in a hot/cold sweat with the thoughts....oh...my..god...will...they...be...nice...will...they...like....everything.
Almost an overnight change in my mindset.
I aspire to be their Cesar Milan-esque Pack Leader!

Congratulations! You've made it through the toughest part. Keep up the good work
cheers.gif
Breakfast Diva said:
Congratulations! You've made it through the toughest part. Keep up the good work
cheers.gif
and now it gets interesting...
(This is when we can look for those eccentricities and enjoy them in our guests and not stress over them)

Wonderful, congratulations!!! The tough part is past you. The learning and improving never stops mind you, will be starting our 13th year this summer.

Congrats! have a
cheers.gif
for a great decision and many more wonderful and fullfilling times to come!

From crawling to running! Well done and huge congrats, this is worth a celebration. Now you can tell guests "we are in our second year" yeahhhhh old hats.

Back