Online Availability and Online Reservations an Amenity

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I blogged it.
Feel free to use and insert your own images if you want something to blog about. Do your guests KNOW what a great amenity this is?
No pot shots at older innkeepers, I am promoting our inn as a younger owned B&B, so please no offense meant, and overseas, maybe this will prompt you to update your site and be STELLAR compared to all the others there who are in the technology dark ages!
Meanwhile I have to process a booking for three rooms from Oklahoma here on motorcycles...y'all think I am kidding this is a great system.
(removed link)

Hi JB,
Nicely done and timely too. I enjoyed the article, and the chance to check out your inn. We have been looking at different reservation systems and had decided to go with webervations, but after reading your blog and seeing Reservation Key in action on your site, we've changed our mind. Good sales pitch and testamonial. They should give ou a sales commission. Thank you.

Very good JB, and you are ever so right about how those special booking options would help us all. Just processed 3 rooms myself because my current booking system could not do a group booking, had another a couple of weeks ago. So both called to privide me the info, then I had to go in and process the booking for each room individually. What a time savings that would have been!!!
I also get the ping pongers - that is what I call my stay other way to their destination & on way back home. Again, another plus for that system. Saving either my time or theres (if they bothered to book online themselves).
And now they have online booking with bbonline AND have a way to download data from Excel! I sure was happy to hear I could transfer my data. - It is looking very positive for a change in the fall.
Oh, and I have been in communications with them as well. Very helpful, friendly and even answered my email during the WEEKEND!!!

Yep! You are so right! I can speak from 'recent' first hand experience. JB you talked me into using an online system... REZ Key, and I LOVE IT! I have had it now for a week, and have had several more reservations! I also have had three of my rooms booked all at once!
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I will not ever go back to the old way of booking!
OH yeah, also improved my website due to everyones prompting, and increased the size of my pictures.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Samster, you are seeing what you want to see...in other words, I am still seeing Surface preparation for brick ads from DH using my pc today. You are seeing those as you must have searched for lodging or hotels recently. It is your computer, google know what you want. Oh my other ad is Luray Caverns, I was looking at that area today for a trip! Targeted Ads need to be WHEN I search, not after, they are always a day late for me...

Yep! You are so right! I can speak from 'recent' first hand experience. JB you talked me into using an online system... REZ Key, and I LOVE IT! I have had it now for a week, and have had several more reservations! I also have had three of my rooms booked all at once!
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I will not ever go back to the old way of booking!
OH yeah, also improved my website due to everyones prompting, and increased the size of my pictures.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!.
That is an excellent testimonial for all the work you have done. More bookings, easier bookings. That's what it's all about!

Samster, you are seeing what you want to see...in other words, I am still seeing Surface preparation for brick ads from DH using my pc today. You are seeing those as you must have searched for lodging or hotels recently. It is your computer, google know what you want. Oh my other ad is Luray Caverns, I was looking at that area today for a trip! Targeted Ads need to be WHEN I search, not after, they are always a day late for me....
I didn't know you had any ads on your blog.

Just started the ads. I am tracking the blog via the draft stats on blogger feature and finding how many hits/click thrus etc, so decided to monetize it. :)

Samster, you are seeing what you want to see...in other words, I am still seeing Surface preparation for brick ads from DH using my pc today. You are seeing those as you must have searched for lodging or hotels recently. It is your computer, google know what you want. Oh my other ad is Luray Caverns, I was looking at that area today for a trip! Targeted Ads need to be WHEN I search, not after, they are always a day late for me....
I know what you mean about Goggle Ads but actually, I have NOT searched for lodging anytime recently. I've actually searched on all kinds of other stuff, which is why that threw me for a loop when I saw that on your blog ads.
sad_smile.gif
hmmmmmmmm............
I'll let you know if the lawnmower ads show up....our almost new lawnmower is giving us a hard time.....again. ugh.

Back