Online food safety courses

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
I finally decided to retake my food safety test. I'm amazed at how much less hassle there is now than there was 5 years ago. The material was online and I scheduled the test through a nationwide generic testing center a mile away from my house.
I googled something in the middle of the night and came up with only one site that provided the service. Today, after I passed the test, and in broad daylight, I found that there are many sites that seem to offer the same service. Wonder if google works better when it knows you're awake?
lightbulb.gif

Thank you for this info, I might have my assistant here have a look at that. :)
Congrats!

Funny, I was just looking for an online course since my certification runs out in the spring. I didn't see any listings for the main course. What search terms did you use?

Funny, I was just looking for an online course since my certification runs out in the spring. I didn't see any listings for the main course. What search terms did you use?.
Food handlers training, in the middle of the night Servsafe didn't work, but it did work when I tried it today. Google is just so weird

Funny, I was just looking for an online course since my certification runs out in the spring. I didn't see any listings for the main course. What search terms did you use?.
Food handlers training, in the middle of the night Servsafe didn't work, but it did work when I tried it today. Google is just so weird
did you check to see if your health dept or state will allow taking an on line test? the may want it to be only taken under their jurisdiction.....?????

This is interesting. I had to go to an all day workshop and test because the city in Massachusetts whose Health Department I had to satisfy would not accept the online certification to satisfy their requirements. I wish that all boards of health had the same rules!!

Back