Our Book is Published! One Year Down

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisandShelley

Reaction score
We just celebrated one year as innkeepers on June 1st. Our book about our first season "The Wildflower Bed and Breakfast: Our First Season" is now published! We decided to share our experiences during our first year and also pass along advice to aspiring innkeepers as well.
The Kindle version is only 99 cents. We bought a bunch of copies to sell in our gift shop and to give to our favorite guests and mentors.
Click here to go to the Amazon page.
If you get a chance to read it, I hope you enjoy it. I'd love to hear what you think.

Good! My aunt tried to download it to her kindle last night but it couldn't find it. But it could be seen on the computer...

I stayed up late to read it and it was worth my time! Keep up the good work! I love how you showed how God working it out to bring you to the right place at the right time in a community that was just perfect for you. Keep having that beggar come to entertain your guests for his breakfast!!!!!!!!!
shades_smile.gif

I stayed up late to read it and it was worth my time! Keep up the good work! I love how you showed how God working it out to bring you to the right place at the right time in a community that was just perfect for you. Keep having that beggar come to entertain your guests for his breakfast!!!!!!!!!
shades_smile.gif
Thank you! We had our first guest return for this year's autoharp workshop and we were talking about that same story over breakfast. Apparently, that story has grown legs in our little town. Somebody else told that story in front of us and it was greatly exaggerated! I didn't say anything, but it shows how those stories can get bigger and bigger the more times it is told.
Thank you for reading our book. I'd greatly appreciate a review on the Amazon page when you get a chance. As you know, reviews are so important.

shades_smile.gif
Thank you! We had our first guest return for this year's autoharp workshop and we were talking about that same story over breakfast. Apparently, that story has grown legs in our little town. Somebody else told that story in front of us and it was greatly exaggerated! I didn't say anything, but it shows how those stories can get bigger and bigger the more times it is told.
Thank you for reading our book. I'd greatly appreciate a review on the Amazon page when you get a chance. As you know, reviews are so important.
I already left a five star review.
shades_smile.gif

shades_smile.gif
bought it and will do 5 star review ASAP

shades_smile.gif
Bought it (we support each other). Will read it over the weekend.

Back