Our first wedding!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I want to see the photo of the big smoochie kiss in an embrace! I could see that shot in my mind. Lovely setting!.
Here's an "action shot" of the wedding, plus the harpist. To respond to an earlier post, we had 40 guests and relented to go that large (we were hoping to keep it to 30).
DW had everything figured out; the bride didn't have a Plan B for weather, but we did (the common area living room). We have one public bathroom in the common area - the wedding lasted exactly 7 minutes (!?) and then the mini-reception of fruit, cheese & crackers, iced tea and bottled water. This lasted one hour, and everyone was gone to the real reception and the house was empty. Wedding planners came and removed chairs and tents, and DW and I sat down, had a refreshing beverage and watched the hailstorm move in!
IMG_3728.jpg

Now I want to see the photo of the big smoochie kiss in an embrace! I could see that shot in my mind. Lovely setting!.
Here's an "action shot" of the wedding, plus the harpist. To respond to an earlier post, we had 40 guests and relented to go that large (we were hoping to keep it to 30).
DW had everything figured out; the bride didn't have a Plan B for weather, but we did (the common area living room). We have one public bathroom in the common area - the wedding lasted exactly 7 minutes (!?) and then the mini-reception of fruit, cheese & crackers, iced tea and bottled water. This lasted one hour, and everyone was gone to the real reception and the house was empty. Wedding planners came and removed chairs and tents, and DW and I sat down, had a refreshing beverage and watched the hailstorm move in!
IMG_3728.jpg

WOW! Great "action shot". What a beautiful day. I'm so glad the hail waited!

IMG_3728.jpg

Gorgeous!
All the wineries here make a tent as a requirement for all weddings held outdoors as a plan B. Not only rain, but heat!!
RIki

Back