Our idea - what do you think?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we just closed. The previous owner and my partner is moving in and running it so I think that resolves the biggest issue that those of you on here had. I did recieve some great advice so I thought I would share the outcome or well more of the start as it were.
The website is not up yet but the name with lots of weird spaces. Not sure why we do that but willing to follow conventions qu i ll and qu i lt in Min ne sota.
Thanks again for your help. :).
Best of luck to all of you. Really glad to hear that your partner will be running it.

well we just closed. The previous owner and my partner is moving in and running it so I think that resolves the biggest issue that those of you on here had. I did recieve some great advice so I thought I would share the outcome or well more of the start as it were.
The website is not up yet but the name with lots of weird spaces. Not sure why we do that but willing to follow conventions qu i ll and qu i lt in Min ne sota.
We do the weird spacing so OTHER people can't find themselves or guests can't find us talking about places when doing a search. It's amazing how fast Google crawls this site. You can put your own name in however you like!
Congrats on the closing.

CONGRATS!
We look forward to hearing you fun and interesting stories.
cheers.gif

We sometimes space url's or words so people cannot find them in google alerts, ie every time my inn name is posted on a forum, website, blog or new article I have it set up to send me a google alert,plenty of others do this as well, some are spammers and scammers. We don't really want to invite them in to the conversation we have here.
Weird spacing prevents that.

Best to you in the venture. May the B & B be very successful.

glancing over this thread again......
Reminds me of that B&B in California where the Innkeeper was killed by the owner...........same financial arrangements

Reminds me of that B&B in California where the Innkeeper was killed by the owner...........same financial arrangements.
At least I would be the killer and not the killee so that is a bright spot... :)

Reminds me of that B&B in California where the Innkeeper was killed by the owner...........same financial arrangements.
At least I would be the killer and not the killee so that is a bright spot... :)
toddburme said:
Coming to an innkeeper forum and joking about killing an innkeeper is probably not the best idea.

Back