Our latest addition

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Girl

Reaction score
Fountain.jpg

My husband bought this fountain for me 10 years ago and we had it in the side yard as a statute for the past nine years. Last summer we decided to try it out as a fountain and were so excited when we saw how beautiful it looked. Then we had to move it to the perfect spot. When we found that spot we needed to do a "little" leveling of the ground. Our weekend project turned into a year long endeavor with new landscaping and an 8' tall X 120' stone wall. But the results speak for themselves. I couldn't wait to start taking photos! We still need to find some English benches but this project is finally finished!

only seeing the left half of pictures...............it appears nice
I do like the addition of the wall.......wall was to level the ground out enough for the fountain and lawn ?

That's beautiful..what a nice view yea some adirondeck chairs would invite someone to sit by it.

Breathtaking! Your hard work certainly paid off! Some benches are a must have so people can enjoy that beautiful project and view.
thumbs_up.gif

Beautiful. As the man of the house, though, when I see something like this I always start thinking about maintenance. Keeping the water clean and clear. Keeping the pump working. Winterizing. Spring startup. Even if none of these things is that hard, it's still one more thing added to a plate of little jobs that's already too full.
All that being said, whatever work it takes to maintain, it's worth it. Imagine the photos your guests will be making there over the years.
And since it's on private property PERHAPS you won't have kids dumping laundry soap in it to watch all the bubbles it makes!

Congratulations for finishing your project. That view is spectacular. All we have around here are corn fields.

Back