Our Springtime Flowers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisandShelley

Reaction score
My contribution to our gardening is that I don't touch our flowers at all. We are blessed to have a wonderful couple who loves gardening and loves the area. We trade free stays for them and their family and they do all of our gardening for us. The flower beds are in year 3 of their multi-year plan and they look wonderful.
Flowers%201.jpg

Flowers%202.jpg

Flowers%204.JPG

At the checkout counter at a greenhouse, my friend looked over at my purchases and asked (correctly), "How long do you think it will take you to kill them?"
That is why I replaced my hedges with blackberry bushes along one side of the side yard and blueberry bushes across the front of the side yard. I now have red raspberries at the entry and along the sidewalk at the side of the house with herbs along the house. All things that take care of themselves and can be used in the B & B cooking.
Almost forgot - your flowers are gorgeous.

At the checkout counter at a greenhouse, my friend looked over at my purchases and asked (correctly), "How long do you think it will take you to kill them?"
That is why I replaced my hedges with blackberry bushes along one side of the side yard and blueberry bushes across the front of the side yard. I now have red raspberries at the entry and along the sidewalk at the side of the house with herbs along the house. All things that take care of themselves and can be used in the B & B cooking.
Almost forgot - your flowers are gorgeous..
One time the phone rang when my mom was out planting flowers. My sister told the caller, "Yeah, Mom is out burying plants but I'll get her."

Back