our video

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Arks

Reaction score
Beautiful photos, beautiful music, beautiful price.
Long and complete enough to give serious buyers a really good look.
Considering what I'm spending on my place, yours is a steal! Good luck!

toddburme

Reaction score
The B&B looks amazing. The photography is great. I think they get a real sense of the place.

Weaver

Reaction score
Stunning photography, the colors are so nicely saturated, nothing is washed out. Feels like you could walk right in and sit down.
Good Luck!!!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lovely. My only question - although the music was nice is that it was present. If I was doing some lookie-loo at work, I am CAUGHT! Same reason for no music on web sites.
It is a beautiful place. I concur photography is excellent.

Arks

Reaction score
Lovely. My only question - although the music was nice is that it was present. If I was doing some lookie-loo at work, I am CAUGHT! Same reason for no music on web sites.
It is a beautiful place. I concur photography is excellent..
gillumhouse said:
Unlike most website background music, at least the You Tube viewer has a mute button.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Great work. I can not spell worth a darn but lived in the Orient and thought I saw "koy" for koi ?.
Mary at Bridgewater Inn and Cottage said:
Great work. I can not spell worth a darn but lived in the Orient and thought I saw "koy" for koi ?
[/quot
LOL! I caught that too, I wanted ot correct her, but .... We didn't 'make' the video. oh well.

Samster

Reaction score
Very nice! You don't find homes like that for that price in many areas of the country.

CafeMae

Reaction score
It is pretty charming, good luck.
If you do have the opportunity to alter any text, I would have found it helpful to have some additional text for the highlights on the first slide #bedrooms, #baths, owners quarters, square feet. And perhaps a couple of web links on the last slide (for the property listing and current website, if available, for B&B).