Our Windmill has finally crossed the Border!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adabweeks

Reaction score
Our windmill has finally arrived in Canada! Hopefully they will begin installing it soon. We are very excited about this project. We will be the first B&B on PEI to rely on Wind Power as our primary source of energy! We will be officially a green B&B on the Green Island!
Sherry CA
www.adabenweekshouse.webs.com

WOW... Let us know how it goes. I actually HEARD a windmill the other day and the sound was really weird...hope it won't bother you or your guests. Do all of them make that noise???? I agree wind power is a way to go...saw lots of them in Ireland. But I can only imagine the sound with dozens of them in one location:-(

Very cool!
I'd do it here, but there's no room.
I read about these new "wind balls" that are quieter and can be mounted on the roof. As soon as they come to America I want a few!
=)
Kk.

WOW... Let us know how it goes. I actually HEARD a windmill the other day and the sound was really weird...hope it won't bother you or your guests. Do all of them make that noise???? I agree wind power is a way to go...saw lots of them in Ireland. But I can only imagine the sound with dozens of them in one location:-(.
We are on five acres and the windmill will be at the top of the hill in the farthest point back away from our home. Yes it is true they make a noise, not loud, more like a swishing noise. Besides, we are only installing one wind turbine not a whole windpark. Although we do have alot of wind here all year long our strongest winds come in the winter, when we have very few guests and closed windows. Besides no more astronomical oil bills! Yippee!
SherryCa

Back