Outdoor sign graphic

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this sign looks tacky. Why have a bed??? Take a look here at my friend's company site you might get some ideas from it.

I think this sign looks tacky. Why have a bed??? Take a look here at my friend's company site you might get some ideas from it..
My anti virus blocked the site. Just a heads up. Could be a false positive or the site was hacked.
He explained the bed as being a homage to the old way of defining an establishment by a descriptive picture.

I think this sign looks tacky. Why have a bed??? Take a look here at my friend's company site you might get some ideas from it..
My anti virus blocked the site. Just a heads up. Could be a false positive or the site was hacked.
He explained the bed as being a homage to the old way of defining an establishment by a descriptive picture.
toddburme said:
Mine did, too. I wasn't going to say anything becuase I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Don't know what you mean by false positive???? THe site loaded fine for me. I will let him know. Thanks

Don't know what you mean by false positive???? THe site loaded fine for me. I will let him know. Thanks
catlady said:
Chrome reported this... "www.gsigraphics.net contains content from s07.bg.tf, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site."

catlady said:
Chrome reported this... "www.gsigraphics.net contains content from s07.bg.tf, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site."
Hmmm I will let him know this. I didn't get any warnings..though it was slow to load.Thanks

It's cute, Arks, but I agree that there's probably a bit too much on the sign as you currently have it. You'll figure it out though, I'm sure.

How about a lit candle in one of those old-fashioned holders...(the simple kind with a loop for your finger)? ...instead of the bed and nightstand? It's simple, homey, inviting... and easy to paint or engrave... Just a thought...

How about a lit candle in one of those old-fashioned holders...(the simple kind with a loop for your finger)? ...instead of the bed and nightstand? It's simple, homey, inviting... and easy to paint or engrave... Just a thought....
Good idea. A candle also takes up less space. Thanks!

Candle + old building = no old building Don't give these people ideas!!!!
What about the most commonly used symbol for Hospitality - the pineapple. wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_origin_of_the_pineapple_as_a_symbol_of_hospitality.
copperhead said:
Candle + old building = no old building Don't give these people ideas!!!!
What about the most commonly used symbol for Hospitality - the pineapple. wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_origin_of_the_pineapple_as_a_symbol_of_hospitality
There are two sides to the pineapple... at the door hospitality, by your bed... time to leave.

How about a lit candle in one of those old-fashioned holders...(the simple kind with a loop for your finger)? ...instead of the bed and nightstand? It's simple, homey, inviting... and easy to paint or engrave... Just a thought....
A BIG NO! to candles. The Pineapple / Hospitality symbol makes more sense.

A BIG NO! to candles. The Pineapple / Hospitality symbol makes more sense.
the only thing is I wouldn't know what that meant (ie I would think it was a fruit shop) just thinking from an international point of view.

Back