Ouups or I should be more thoughful !

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cottage couple left at noon and another cottage couple arrived at 3:30. So I'am running around turning on evening lights and STOP at my Halloween gory grave yard(in the front yard).......New guest,.he is from Iraq on leave. I did not turn on those lights and will dismantle it tomorrow . Another Iraq officer is arriving Friday.I get busy at times and do not put the thought I should into guests enviroment her at the B&B.Soldiers do not want to see grave yards I assume.Mary in Bridgewater.
lightbulb.gif

i think that's very thoughtful of you. scarecrows and pumpkins might be more friendly. but it's very common and part of the halloween decor around.
admission: i've never been into the graveyard and ghouls type of decoration. after my husband died, it upset me terribly. i won't go into lots of detail. now, still, i avert my eyes if i get weirded out. i know it's all in fun.

That is very thoughtful of you. I also think they have seen more than enough in real life of what is all in fun for us who are so removed it almost gets forgotten.
Tht is why I am trying so hard to get the word out to the ID card carrying military about the rooms we have available for them on Nov 10. They do not do them any good if they are not used.

That is very thoughtful of you. I also think they have seen more than enough in real life of what is all in fun for us who are so removed it almost gets forgotten.
Tht is why I am trying so hard to get the word out to the ID card carrying military about the rooms we have available for them on Nov 10. They do not do them any good if they are not used..
What is Nov. 10th? I have a nephew in MD that is in the military - please explain. Thx!

Tht is why I am trying so hard to get the word out to the ID card carrying military about the rooms we have available for them on Nov 10. They do not do them any good if they are not used..
What is Nov. 10th? I have a nephew in MD that is in the military - please explain. Thx!
Yes, Nov 11 is Veterans Day and that is why Nov 10 is the night that 10 memembers of MABB (WV B & B Assoc) have made a total of 23 rooms available for FREE to valid Military ID (required). Several members of the Forum are participating. Reservations are to be made directly with the inn of choice.
https://www.innspiring.com/node/4836

Back