OW .....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukmaineiac

Reaction score
Friends stayed for the weekend
Friends brought me a Slip 'n' Slide
Apparently the only muscle that wasn't working was the one in my brain.
Nuff said.

UKMaineiac said:
Friends stayed for the weekend
Friends brought me a Slip 'n' Slide
Apparently the only muscle that wasn't working was the one in my brain.
Nuff said.
teeth_smile.gif

This cracked me up! So today you need to switch back to soaking in the pool with your G&T...that oughta dull the pain a little bit!

A 20 minute chair massage has me almost back to normal from my "not reccommended ballet move" in Germany. My muscles were sooooo tight she told me she was using her elbow. It hurt like hell briefly but 4 days later I still feel good. I get another 20 minutes tomorrow morning and hope to get the last of the kinks out.
Slip 'n Slide sounds like a blast!
Are you going to float a boat in the festival this year?

cry_smile.gif
I know what you mean. Having lived in flat country all my life I was really taken with a great looking hill for rolling down like the kids... had to get in the act, going down once. Paid for it for days afterwards.
For some reason the ground is harder as we get older, even though I have more built in cushion than I did as a child.
lightbulb.gif
get a memory foam topper to cushion the slide!

Ouch. I had a college gal helping me last summer who broke her wrist when friends all used a slip-n-slide, so I can feel your pain.

Back