Pa. school asks students to cut back on body spray

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone, not just kids, should cut back! Yeesh. Our paper had a perfume inset this morning and neither of us can read the paper.

I posted it as we discuss this here, and how we cannot remove the smell from rooms. People are getting sick from it. UGH!

I posted it as we discuss this here, and how we cannot remove the smell from rooms. People are getting sick from it. UGH!.
It has, unfortunately, become my standard reply to guests with severe environmental allergies- I cannot control what the previous guest may have sprayed in the room. Sure, we clean, but spraying anything scented gets into the walls and carpet and furniture.

I posted it as we discuss this here, and how we cannot remove the smell from rooms. People are getting sick from it. UGH!.
It has, unfortunately, become my standard reply to guests with severe environmental allergies- I cannot control what the previous guest may have sprayed in the room. Sure, we clean, but spraying anything scented gets into the walls and carpet and furniture.
Funny, my response to reading what you wrote, my eyes are now burning... It brought back those guests to me who you can smell anywhere they HAD been, even outside.

Funny, my response to reading what you wrote, my eyes are now burning... It brought back those guests to me who you can smell anywhere they HAD been, even outside.
One night about 15 years ago the dog woke me up with that low growl they do when they're warning something off. I listened and thought I heard someone downstairs. I got up and walked to the top of the stairs with the dog right next to me. Heard the back door close. I went downstairs and was hit with a noseful of perfume. It was my daughter. She didn't want to wake anyone up so she left. But her perfume lingered. And the dog hated her perfume.

Back