Quantcast

Packages and Two Night Minimums

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
I have a 2 night minimum for all October weekends and now am getting people who want to book this dinner cruise package but only stay one night. I have had about 5 calls and I am tempted to bend but will stick with it.
I 86'd the picnic package now (focusing on one or two at a time, so I can keep a handle on them. I asked about this on another thread.) But wanted to share one of the spots I personalized for guests in the picnic package. I might do it again next year...October is too busy to have too much messing around, so I need to keep my head on straight.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice picnic spot. Must be gorgeous in fall!
Why do you want the 2 nights for the boat? Just asking. I'd like to know why I'm not the only one who wants a 2-night stay on a pkg.

JBloggs

Reaction score
2 night stay for all oct weekends.
If you stay tonight it is not a 2 night min. It is for leaf peeping, Oct weekends. The boat is only one night. But they are calling for it in the fall - although some have booked it for two nights, like last night's guest.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of my packages are a 2-night. They come after work, sleep, eat, get their routing (and lunch if in the package) return, sleep, eat, and go home. I do not have the 2-night minimum, but the packages are 2-nighters. My Egg-Special is a weeknight 2-night minimum (they pull and egg to find their discount). I have had several use that.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2 night stay for all oct weekends.
If you stay tonight it is not a 2 night min. It is for leaf peeping, Oct weekends. The boat is only one night. But they are calling for it in the fall - although some have booked it for two nights, like last night's guest..
Ah missed that point. It's not that the boat pkg is 2 nights, it's that they want the boat pkg for one night on the 2-night min weekend.