PAII 2013

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess it will be the Mid-Atlantic Convention for me again. I have no earthly desire to go to Las Vegas. That is strictly a hotel town.
The Mid-Atlantic is just as good but smaller so we'll stay here.
RIki

I just might go. I have an ex-sister-in-law in Vegas. Have to go there in April for their daughter's wedding, might line it up then. Since we will be having a Gov inaugeration (Legislature meets and goes into recess until after the new Gov - or old one - takes oath), Muni League s/b in Feb so I can go.

Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented. Wondering if we should even think of going or it's just a total waste of time for us.

Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented. Wondering if we should even think of going or it's just a total waste of time for us..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented.
I wasn't in Little Rock but I was in Charleston last year. You can usually check out the lineup of workshops online. I would say well over half of the workshops are good for anybody - cooking, basic operations, customer service, most internet and website stuff. You might not want the selling or appraising workshops (usually only 1 or 2) and maybe not the credit card processing. I never go to those anyway.

Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented. Wondering if we should even think of going or it's just a total waste of time for us..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented.
I wasn't in Little Rock but I was in Charleston last year. You can usually check out the lineup of workshops online. I would say well over half of the workshops are good for anybody - cooking, basic operations, customer service, most internet and website stuff. You might not want the selling or appraising workshops (usually only 1 or 2) and maybe not the credit card processing. I never go to those anyway.
There were always 5 or 6 workshops going on at the same time, so plenty to pick from, and as Muirford says, almost all of them would be useful to the international crowd.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
Silly question... but of those who attended, was there anything that was oriented to the International crowd or was everything basically US oriented. Wondering if we should even think of going or it's just a total waste of time for us.
The New England Conference is April 30- May 2 in Cape Cod, MA.
Similar lineup, slightly smaller conference. Might be an option for you.
Check out the lineup at Innkeeping Show

Back