PAII CEO Resigns

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
The email went out to PAII members a couple of days ago that Ruth Ann Hat ori has resigned for personal reasons. It is another blow to a national voice for Bed and Breakfasts. It may be the opportunity for another voice to come to the surface, but I don't know where that voice might come from. I think us real B&B's are getting lost between Air and hotel's B&B packages.

Isn't Empty Nest available? I think she could get them into shape pronto.

I just read this on another forum. Sad. I know nothing of Ruth Ann, but I do know that JAY would be a hard act to follow. HE was making a difference, PAII needs to rethink what they want to be for this industry.
We need a voice, but one that is a voice for ALL of us - small mom & pops as well as the larger ones. THAT has been the issue I have always had with them.

Thanks to everyone who keeps us in the loop, those who are outa the loop.

Maybe she left a sinking ship..
Anyone for a paddle?
I wondered how you could make a profit at the job at a non-profit.
Mighty big boots to fill. Jay was smart and had some special ways to get people to see the front. But all to sad what happened . Now they must pay a heavy penalty, for letting things get away. I don't envy any one that is going to take this to a level we all can abide with.
How are we going forward with all things Big and small. I feel they have forgotten about us small owners. The conference showed me that. any one coming in to the job at this point. It is going to be a long haul. And lots of rethinking. Person with many strengths and a strong personality.

ive always said things should be done by size ie $10 per bedroom then it would be even,

Back