PAII email barrage

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
With no UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON found on the emails, they just keep coming and coming and coming...they are now being placed in my spam filter. This is called spam when you get them every flippin' day unsolicited.
NO, I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER EMAIL EXPLAINING WHY I AM GETTING THEM IN QUICK SUCCESSION. Just wanted it to be known here to let whomever is in charge of the email campaign to lighten up, please.
poke.gif

Yeah, it's a bit much.
It would be nice to say, "No, I can't come to the conference b/c that's a peak week for me, so please stop telling me about it."
=)
Kk.

There is an unsubscribe button on the multibriefs Innfo weekly, so I unsubscribed to that one.

There is an unsubscribe button on the multibriefs Innfo weekly, so I unsubscribed to that one..
Sorry about the barage today! If you received 2 of the same email, it means that we have duplicate records for you in our database, which happens from time-to-time. Let us know, and we'll be glad to fix it.
Our staff forgot to add the "unsubscribe" option to one of the emails that went out.
If you unsubscribe from the weekly INNfo, then you'll be taken off the list only for that publication - just FYI.
We don't have the ability to have folks unsubscribe to one kind of email (i.e. conference news) and not others - it's either unsubscribe from all or none.
If you want to completely unsubscribe from all PAII emails that come from our office, please email [email protected].
Hopefully we don't annoy people too much - yesterday and today were a bit of an anomoly with the 2-day sale. The reaction was very positive to it last year, and it is again this year. We want to avoid having innkeepers come to us tomorrow and the rest of this week and next saying they didn't see any emails about the promotion, but still want the deal, so we err on the side of maybe one too many over these 48 hours. Thanks for bearing with us. Hopefully you won't completely unsubscribe, because we sometimes have important news to share with everyone that's not necessarily an invitation to participate in one of our programs or services.
Thanks all!

Back