Paperless is a load of rubbish!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
WAIT CHASE!
Did you just say "go paperless for the planet?" when I closed the browser after paying my statement balance? (online)
I have TWO, I repeat TWO paper packed envelopes in the mail today FROM YOU telling me to go "INK." and get all these savings and rewards, and I already have a chase card! TWO in the mail today...yes ON PAPER.
Phony green is an ugly color.

AHHH, they're just messin' with ya. They believe the sport is in the "chase". Crazy world we live in... Kind of like the tax people saying I had to fill out a form saying I didn't have to fill out a form.

I have been hearing that the world is going paperless since the 80s. If you do less than triplicate, you will end up in deep doo-doo somewhere along the line. have to be able to prove everything. Had to make a copy of a receipt to send to get my money back from one of the Off ice software I bought. Perhaps in 6 to 8 weeks.....

I have been hearing that the world is going paperless since the 80s. If you do less than triplicate, you will end up in deep doo-doo somewhere along the line. have to be able to prove everything. Had to make a copy of a receipt to send to get my money back from one of the Off ice software I bought. Perhaps in 6 to 8 weeks......
thumbs_up.gif

The world IS going paperless. Take the Courts, for instance. Down here in Florida, we can no longer file anything by paper, not even original Complaints. You can't serve other attorneys with paper anymore, and you can't give paper courtesy copies to Judges for hearings anymore. Everything is e-filing, e-service, and e-courtesy. The "pdf" is the new thing. Get used to it - it's here to stay.
And then there is e-banking. I haven't had a paper check book in probably 8 years or more. I'm OK with all the e-this and e-that, I suppose. I don't have room to store piles of paper. Heck, I don't even print tax returns anymore.
Paper is going away just like land lines, cable TV, DSL, and anything that's not wireless. I can't remember the last time I saw a phone book; at least more than 10 years ago, and probably more.
Think of all the trees we'll save. LOL

Back