Parking

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
There is a sign in our parking lot as the place next door opened a restaurant and has TWO parking spots.
I was upstairs cleaning and saw this car parked directly in front of the red sign, there is a Bible in the back seat, fyi. Above the law?
This falls under VENT category and LAUGH. They have local id on their dash. Innjoy a good laugh today too. :) Wonder why people don't want to go to church...because these people are there.
lrg_Parking_Sign.JPG

lrg_Parking_violator.JPG

PS There is a road behind us which is completely open for anyone to park along it and a side walk, but they will only park in our lot.

I like the fake bill idea, but I'd have them towed. It's the only way some people learn. Hey - maybe'll they'll knock on your door to ask what happened to their car!

Maybe a note on the windshield: "IN TRUTH... Truth is...next time you will be towed !

I am on the warpath about this as have just had two blokes stay for nights first day they were in the car park never thought about it again till yesterday morning when our neighbour came to say there was a car parked in his parking area was it one of ours we said no it wasn't (as we didn't know it was these two blokes) so he went and blocked them in which was fair enough then these guests came to me oh we can't leave we have been blocked in I said well that is someone's drive what on earth were you thinking to park there! so we had to go find him and apologise and I made the guests go and apologise. He the neighbour is a nasty little jerk so I want to speak to him as little as possible so I was livid (he marched into my place once and started having a go about parking in the middle of breakfast once) so I make sure ususlly that people park properly. GRRR.

And a Cadillac to boot........bet they'd say they couldn't afford the tow

Sorry I missed this to be timely, but I like Sunshine's idea with a little twist -
N Truth - Time for a prayer giving thanks that you are reading THIS note. The next time all you will come back to is a ticket to get your car out of of impound. We treat all tresspassers the same without regard to race, gender or religion.
~~~~~~
Another way to handle it is to call the place and say: "I'll give you 5 minutes to find your customer with tage N Truth and have them move their car before it is towed. " The rest. should have been told they needed parking before they got their permit to open.... at least that is how it works here! No parking, no permit!

Back