Partnering with another Directory?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great Winter. Looks like Spring is arriving very early this year in Missouri. That's great for business as we are starting to get busy again and Spring break is just around the corner.
As you know we have had InnRewards for several years now and I really do not have the time to do what needs to be done. It's holding its own now but I would like to see it grow. I have been thinking of asking some OTA's and other directories if they would like to take it over and use it. I just wanted to get some feedback on suggestions on who you would like to see it go to? I'm going to negotiate the properties we have listed to hopefully receive special benefits. We can see once and if we get to that point. Just wanted to get some feedback if you have a moment.
Thanks!

Hillbilly, I love you dearly, but if it goes OTA, please remove me. I want you to do what you have to do for YOU.

Hillbilly, I love you dearly, but if it goes OTA, please remove me. I want you to do what you have to do for YOU..
Yes, I wont be using it either. I just need to have a company take it over and make it work. I don't have the time to do it. My hands are really full with taking care of parents, family and the Inn.

You know what might be a good compromise is someone like Yvonne Halling the B&B coach - thoughts? she is a real person, massive database of b&B's, runs massive B&B facebook group, etc only conflict Ican see is she is working with (i think) stay in town? but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere

You know what might be a good compromise is someone like Yvonne Halling the B&B coach - thoughts? she is a real person, massive database of b&B's, runs massive B&B facebook group, etc only conflict Ican see is she is working with (i think) stay in town? but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I'm willing to talk to them. If you know how to reach them please let me know. I think the domain name for stay in town is probably one reason they are having a difficult time. But I could be wrong.

You know what might be a good compromise is someone like Yvonne Halling the B&B coach - thoughts? she is a real person, massive database of b&B's, runs massive B&B facebook group, etc only conflict Ican see is she is working with (i think) stay in town? but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I'm willing to talk to them. If you know how to reach them please let me know. I think the domain name for stay in town is probably one reason they are having a difficult time. But I could be wrong.
think the bigger issue was massive push to get people to sign up then nothing

Back