Peanut Butter Feather Pancakes Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I think I will tomorrow. A couple comig in for 2-nights from Ohio. Saving my egg bake for Friday morning when my cousin is here.

They sound fine but I am not a fan of peanut butter so it wouldn't be my choice for breakfast. I would eat them if served and who knows...I could like them:)

They sound fine but I am not a fan of peanut butter so it wouldn't be my choice for breakfast. I would eat them if served and who knows...I could like them:).
I bet you could make them with Nutella and they would be chocolate hazeltnut flavor. YUM!

No, but I think I will tomorrow. A couple comig in for 2-nights from Ohio. Saving my egg bake for Friday morning when my cousin is here..
gillumhouse said:
No, but I think I will tomorrow. A couple comig in for 2-nights from Ohio. Saving my egg bake for Friday morning when my cousin is here.
How did they turn out, K.??

I must say - I made them, and I really didn't think they were anything special. The flavor difference was *very* mild. Maybe it makes a difference in the brand of pb...

No, but I think I will tomorrow. A couple comig in for 2-nights from Ohio. Saving my egg bake for Friday morning when my cousin is here..
gillumhouse said:
How did they turn out, K.??
BECAUSE of allergies (and having once made peanutbutter muffins only to find those guests did not LIKE peanutbutter), I asked. HE would have loved to try them but SHE preferred the walnut oatmeal..... So you know which recipe was used.

I think I asked this before, but as a kid or a parent you always heard the typical "dairy" "Strawberries" "Peanut" allergies...but now as an adult ASKING guests about allergies I have yet in 7 years to have any one mention peanuts. Is this a childhood thing moreso? I have not had anyone mention strawberries either? Was it a thing of the past, or had to do with insecticides? I am curious.

I think I asked this before, but as a kid or a parent you always heard the typical "dairy" "Strawberries" "Peanut" allergies...but now as an adult ASKING guests about allergies I have yet in 7 years to have any one mention peanuts. Is this a childhood thing moreso? I have not had anyone mention strawberries either? Was it a thing of the past, or had to do with insecticides? I am curious..
As a retired allergist, I'll chime in here. I don't recall anyone, adult or child having a severe strawberry allergy. Some people will get some itching in their mouths from eating a variety of fresh fruits. Peanut allergy actually seems to be on the increase, and although many children will "outgrow" their food allergies, I have treated some adults with severe peanut allergy.

I think I asked this before, but as a kid or a parent you always heard the typical "dairy" "Strawberries" "Peanut" allergies...but now as an adult ASKING guests about allergies I have yet in 7 years to have any one mention peanuts. Is this a childhood thing moreso? I have not had anyone mention strawberries either? Was it a thing of the past, or had to do with insecticides? I am curious..
18 or 20 years ago now, a 21 year old attending Taste of Chicago ASKED if there was any peanuts or peanut oil used and was told "I do not know". At this point, he SHOULD have walked on to the next booth but did not. He died so quickly there was no hope of saving him.

We had quite a few folks here with peanut and nut allergies. I guess we got yours. ;-)

Ate at a super freshmex Cal style Mexican restaurant and they cook everything in peanut oil, I guess that was why it was on the menu, aye. I thought it was to tell us know it was healthier, but prob for the nut allergies.

Back