People Never Cease To Amaze Me

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Ok, I know we're a romantic getaway, but really...a huge, pink stripper pole in the room? Every time I think I've seen it all, something new happens! Not only is there the stripper pole, but the room looks like a hurricane came through...not only all their clothes, but there's sex toys, dress up stuff and all sorts of paraphenalia strewn around EVERYWHERE!
I'm not prude, but really, why wouldn't they put these things away when they know we will be in to refresh? Is there no modesty anymore?
By the way, I took pictures this time. Wanna see the pink stripper pole? LOLOL

whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

whattha.gif

cry_smile.gif

Its when they forget things what is the protocl about ringing up and saying would you like me "to post your stripper pole back?" LOL

When you write your book about innkeeping....I'll bet this is in there!
wow.gif

I just read this to DH who is here and his comment was "HOW?" "How did they bring a stripper pole into the room?"
See how it is, I said "That is not the discussion, you are supposed to say what the! not HOW?!"

When you write your book about innkeeping....I'll bet this is in there!
wow.gif
You're right! This will be in the same chapter as the couple who had the sex swing...that was the previous time where I thought I'd seen everything!

I just read this to DH who is here and his comment was "HOW?" "How did they bring a stripper pole into the room?"
See how it is, I said "That is not the discussion, you are supposed to say what the! not HOW?!".
LOL...just tell him that the big box it came in is still on the floor too.
Can I be ever so indelicate here as to say that I would seriously doubt that the woman would never be able to lift her girth up on that pole.
embaressed_smile.gif

Ok....I just have to share. It's a rather attractive shade of pink, don't you think?
DSCN0339.JPG

See how it is, I said "That is not the discussion, you are supposed to say what the! not HOW?!".
Yep..I agree..HOW????? Ah...Come on post a pic:)

Ok....I just have to share. It's a rather attractive shade of pink, don't you think?
DSCN0339.JPG
Ok so how is it not pushing up the ceiling tile in the room??? Maybe they were just taking pictures...oh my...guess I am a prude
embaressed_smile.gif

That was my first concern also...fortunately, they have it on a big wooden beam that goes across the room which you don't see in the photo. Otherwise, I would have been very upset if they had put it on the actual ceiling panels, so I guess that's why I'm rather amazed and amused, rather than mad.

Okay having recently discussed this with other innmates - I checked my incoming referrals and one page opened and I saw skin and my browser blocked it (due ot my settings) and i closed it. Then I wondered if it was a guest here who took photos and posted our B&B name on that site! I decided to let it go unless there were a ton of clicks.
So, just mentioning it as you might want to keep an eye on your statz prgm.

DSCN0339.JPG
Ok so how is it not pushing up the ceiling tile in the room??? Maybe they were just taking pictures...oh my...guess I am a prude
embaressed_smile.gif

catlady said:
embaressed_smile.gif
DH just said "I am sure it is there for photos!"

that was totally PICELESS way too funny! Did you see the video camara? doubt it but maybe you should have a "do not disturb" little sign for the door. But....people are innovative.

Ok, there was a you t ube video that was hilarious of a heavy set woman wanting to suprise her husband. Yes, wondering if they are trying to take it viral with a new video. Hummmmm lets see the title: "The new Diva at Diva B&B"

Ok, there was a you t ube video that was hilarious of a heavy set woman wanting to suprise her husband. Yes, wondering if they are trying to take it viral with a new video. Hummmmm lets see the title: "The new Diva at Diva B&B".
Oh no! That's one form of advertising I don't need. These types really need to stay in a nameless faceless hotel room. This is their first time at a B&B!

Throwing this in here under the 'never cease to amaze me' category- had a call earlier this week for a room for tonight. Guest is whinging on about couldn't I do the bigger room for the price of the smaller room because she needs two beds and she doesn't want her mother to have to sleep in a twin bed. Too late, I thought, 'why don't yu sleep in the twin bed, then!'
She was going to a memorial service in the next town over and could I give her directions from the church? No, I couldn't as I do not know what particular church she means and she didn't know, either. (Never assume there is only one church of any denomination in any given town!) She was going to have to get to the church from where she lives so I assumed, incorrectly, that she could figure out the rest on her own, using the directions I sent to her with the main roads highlighted.
She just called. She is lost. She is 20 miles west of where she should be but she kept driving. Somehow, this is my fault. She does not have her directions with her. She needs me to tell her how to get here, step by step. And she needs a late checkout because this has all been so distressing to her.
At this rate she is getting a late check-in, nothing doing on the late check-out. At a discounted room rate.

Throwing this in here under the 'never cease to amaze me' category- had a call earlier this week for a room for tonight. Guest is whinging on about couldn't I do the bigger room for the price of the smaller room because she needs two beds and she doesn't want her mother to have to sleep in a twin bed. Too late, I thought, 'why don't yu sleep in the twin bed, then!'
She was going to a memorial service in the next town over and could I give her directions from the church? No, I couldn't as I do not know what particular church she means and she didn't know, either. (Never assume there is only one church of any denomination in any given town!) She was going to have to get to the church from where she lives so I assumed, incorrectly, that she could figure out the rest on her own, using the directions I sent to her with the main roads highlighted.
She just called. She is lost. She is 20 miles west of where she should be but she kept driving. Somehow, this is my fault. She does not have her directions with her. She needs me to tell her how to get here, step by step. And she needs a late checkout because this has all been so distressing to her.
At this rate she is getting a late check-in, nothing doing on the late check-out. At a discounted room rate..
Second call to let me know the exit number I gave her near my inn does not exist.

Oh grief I know you will be throwing all the linen including the mattress pad and pillow protectors into the machine on "heavy" cycle. ....

Back