Pescatarians!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
I am so late to the party on this one! Encountered it twice today and had to look it up. Twice!
If I understand it correctly, they eat everything including fish, eggs and dairy, but don’t eat meat.
So … what is the difference between a pollotarian and a pescatarian?

And apparently there are pollo pescatarians that eat poultry

and flexitarians who are vegetarian but eat meat if it makes things easier socially?

haha
Please just tell me what you absolutely don’t eat
Or are allergic to.

Pescatarians are basically vegetarians that eat fish. Since most of us don't serve fish for breakfast, just treat them like vegetarians and in most cases you'll do fine. One of my team members is a pescatarian.

Only related in an ancillary way....

My best friend Raj is a strict vegan for religious reasons. He visits our Inn with his family regularly and will come down to the kitchen early if I am cooking bacon and he always says "I know I would go to hell if I ate pork but the smell of bacon tempts me every time I am here".

My old neighbor wasn't allowed to eat pork because his house was kosher. But he had radar and each Saturday morning when we had bacon he'd be over to join us so the wife couldn't catch him.

Back