Pets or smokers?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
I'd rather keep taking the dogs! I just finished the laundry from 2 rooms that checked out yesterday. Every item in the room that could be washed had to be washed. I figured out I did FIVE loads of wash per room and that did not include the towels. That was TEN loads of wash. At least the dog people (3 loads of wash) paid extra for me to do all the laundry.
So, THIRTEEN loads for THREE rooms.

Do you think they smoked in the room? That has been the only time I have found that air/fabric neutralizers have not done the trick. - Sometimes needing multiple saturation but sure beats removing every bit of fabric in the room.

Do you think they smoked in the room? That has been the only time I have found that air/fabric neutralizers have not done the trick. - Sometimes needing multiple saturation but sure beats removing every bit of fabric in the room..
No, I don't think they did. I think they just kept throwing the butts in the trash in their room. I have a cold right now and I can't smell anything. It was better to remove everything, wash it and be safe because I would never know if the smell was gone otherwise.
That and I hate the smell of air/fabric fresheners, if I could smell them right now!
(I haven't found that the magic zymes work or I'd use that.)

Women just have better noses than men. Sometimes I think you're part female dog :)

I wasn't going to draw attention to Arks on that one... better to let sleeping dogs lie.
shades_smile.gif

Women just have better noses than men. Sometimes I think you're part female dog :).
Arkansawyer said:
Women just have better noses than men. Sometimes I think you're part female dog :)
I'm reading that JUST the way you meant it you know. :wink:
Would you let me get away with a remark like that? I doubt it.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Would you let me get away with a remark like that? I doubt it.
You probably would have gotten, 'Hey! I resemble that remark.'

Back