Photopeach

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Photopeach fresh slideshows to go - share with others. Put one together today - free.
http://photopeach.com
(I just saw a slideshow on a chamber website and clicked on it to photopeach - pretty cool) You can grab the pix from Facebook or Picasa or upload them each as you choose. You can even add music.
CLICK HERE for an example

I just did a search for peach and photopeach and it does not show up in the search window to the top right of this forum, fyi. I forgot where i put this.
Okay so to download and use it you can pay $2. This is where the lightbulb on part comes in - I just tossed together a quick slideshow - not all the highest rez images, just what I could grab and go. You are allowed 30 images for free. It is open to view as PUBLIC or private.
Any-how - if you pay the $2 you can:
You can download this Show from any computer at any time.
Only the Creator of the Slideshow will be able to download at this time

Mpeg format downloads can play on Mac and PC, and also embed in Powerpoint as well as upload to YouTube and other fine video sites.
ISO format downloads can be burned directly to DVD and play in any standard DVD player. To Burn a DVD you will need a DVD burner disk drive and software like CDBurnerXp (on PC) or you can use the included Disk Utility on Mac OSX.

Sweet! Can that be embedded in a blog?.
Morticia said:
Sweet! Can that be embedded in a blog?
It already has been. :)
Why, so it has! Good going. I might try this one. Like everything else, in a month or so!
Morticia said:
Why, so it has! Good going. I might try this one. Like everything else, in a month or so!
Takes all of five min's.
Suggestion for photos - to have them in a ready file - remember that gal talking about "elevator speech" same with pix, although I have a bunch of diff formats in all my files, which messes me up. One day I will sort them all out. I just grabbed the highest rez jpgs I saw there.
$2 you can't even buy a latte for that! This is a bargain. I have avoided learning flash and avoided paying for it for this long...See I knew something else would come along. :)

Back