Pic Monkey

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss O'Hara

Reaction score
My Sister In Law is helping me market my Inn online. She runs several fan sites for TV shows and is experienced with FB, twitter, etc. She introduced me to an online photo editing site called Pic Monkey. It's free and super easy to use (you don't even have to register). I had some professional photos already and just wanted to add some text to my facebook pictures. It has other basic editing tools to use as well though for quick shots to put on fb, blog, etc.
It also has a format for your Facebook cover photo. I hadn't made one until today because I couldn't get anything to fit quite right.
I've liked JB's inn on Facebook and I see she posts lots of pictures with text added. I don't know what she uses, may very well be pic monkey? I just though I'd share since photoshop is so overwhelming and part of the reason I don't update pictures very often.
http://www.picmonkey.com/ is the site.
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseInn is my facebook if you want to see what I did with my pictures.

I use google plus (after you add the image you can click EDIT and then TEXT), and also a few other programs, I prefer G+, but not on super big images.
Thanks for the link(s), I would love to use this for a collage, I normally manually create them. APPRECIATE IT!

I use google plus (after you add the image you can click EDIT and then TEXT), and also a few other programs, I prefer G+, but not on super big images.
Thanks for the link(s), I would love to use this for a collage, I normally manually create them. APPRECIATE IT!.
I need to join the google plus world. I know how important social media is to marketing....there's just so much of it!!

I want to again, say thank you!!!
I went in for a test run to see how it works, and voila. Can I give you a great big kiss!
kiss.gif

Thank you! I bookmarked it so I can try it tonight. I need to do a time passage of a project.

Back