Pick of the Porch

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Please email (from my user id email) a photo of your porch and your URL if you would like to be in the blog article about B&B porches I will put together shortly. It will be very simple with your photo, B&B name and URL.
Something simple like "Sharing some Porch photos from a few B&B's I know you will enjoy. Click the link if you wish to find out more about each photo/inn."

PS Email my user id and I will reply - I was just informed there are no attachments to the user id contact form. :)

Wonderful job, as usual. You do such a great job on your blog! Wish my place was till open so that I could be one of the porches........

JB
I love the old bicycle sitting on your porch.
It makes it!

I just finished a blog of my own about the porches with a link to the original blog.

Very nice. I want to go sit on every one of them. Our porch was in the process of having the mahogany floor refinished so I could not get my picture to you on time
sad_smile.gif

sorry I missed the first run. I like the post! Can I send a pic for the second running?

Cheers K I saw it today from a google alert.
Sure send them on over, I will keep them for part II.

Back